Tuesday 20 November 2012

Rough Sketches for Music Magazine


Sketches for Music Magazine



This sketch is a rough idea of how I would like my music magazine front cover to look like. I used a large title of "STRUM" followed by a close-up for the main image. I also used various cover-lines in different colours and font sizes so that it stands out on the front cover. I have used black and red pen to draw this as this will be the colour scheme to my magazine.


This is a rough sketch on how I would like my contents page to look like for my music magazine. I want the text to be on the left hand side as that is where the audience will look first to read it. I also wanted a big main image on the right hand side followed by a smaller picture of perhaps a guitar or instrument to represent one of the reviews. I have also drew this in black and red pen as this is my colour scheme for my magazine.

 
 
Finally, this is a rough sketch on how I would like my double page spread to look like for my music magazine. I want a large image of the band on the left page which bleeds slightly onto the next in which the text and the title will be on the right side. I want two coloumns and a drop capital as this will tell the audience where to start reading from. I also would like to include a quote which will appear on the image, this quote will be from something that they mentioned in the interview. I have also kept to the colour scheme (black,white and red) so I have highlited the bits in red to show what bits I want to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment