Tuesday 9 October 2012

Photographs for School Magazine

                                         Photographs for My School Magazine

 
I used this image for my magazine as it related to one of my articles "IRIS Prizes to be Won"

 
I also used this imge on my contents page because, it again, related to a particular article.

 
This was the other image I used on my contents page becuase it related to the "Top of The Class" article.
 

Unfortantely, I did not use this image as it wouldnt match my colour scheme and it wouldnt be relevant to any of my articles.
 
 
 
As you can see this image is blury and the student was not ready for the shot. I will probably not be using this image for my magazine.

 
For this shot, I was aiming to use this for my front cover. I liked this photo and thought it would be suitable. However, the student is directly in the middle of the page and it might not look right when the text will be added around it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment