Tuesday 9 October 2012

Production Of School Magazine Front Cover and Contents Page

 
This is my front cover for my magazine compared to my sketch there has been a few changes such as larger fonts, better image and also a change of the price. On my original front cover, I wanted the magazine to be free however I have put the magazine up to £1 and put the issue number at the top near the barcode. I am quite pleased with my front cover as I follow various codes and conventions.
 
 
 
This is my contents page and compared to my sketch it has a completely different layout. I have put the images on the left hand side and the text on the right. I have included contact details at the bottom of the page as well as the date of the next issue. Although I am pleased with the contents page, there would be quite a few things I would improve.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment